THE ROUTE 66 CAR CLUB of FLAGSTAFF was formed by a group of automobile enthusiasts in 1983. The Club welcomes all types of vehicles including older classics, street rods, restorations, trucks, foreign cars, rat rods, and even tractors.
- Participates in club social events such as car shows, cruises, culinary events, etc.
- Supports local community events in parades and car displays
- Participates and contributes to local charitable events and organizations
- Continues a strong connection with the ROUTE 66 “MOTHER ROAD”
- Does not apply any restrictions on membership: just love of cars needed